|DESCARCATI ROM ENG|
327 / C-73 IV-57545
Comunicarea Vectorului European într-un Nou Context de Securitate Regională : Studii de Caz / Editat de Natalia Stercul şi Victoria Bucătaru; Asociaţia pentru Politica Externă din Moldova . ─ Chișinău : MS Logo, 2017. - 56 p.
- Analysis of Communication Strategies for Ukraine on Association Agreement and DCFTA / Olena Betlii
- Communicating European vector in the context of new developments in Moldova’s domestic and foreign policy / Victoria Bucataru
- Czech Communication of European Affairs: From a Persuasive to an Explanatory Approach / Vít Dostál Communicating EU in Slovakia during the pre-accession period / Samuel Goda
- Communicating Europe in Georgia during the AA and DCFTA Implementation Process / Nino Kheladze, Mariam Paposhvili
- V4 Supporting Communication Strategy of Moldova, Georgia and Ukraine on implementing AA and DCFTA/ Marek Marszalek
- Communicating the European Union in Hungary,Experiences from the pre- and post-accession periods
327.7(4) / E-90 II-712009
EU - A Space of Opportunities and Challenges, raund table (2017; Chișinău)
Round Table Proceedings "EU - A Space of Opportunities and Challenges", 28 April 2017 [Text tipărit] / scientific committee : Boris Chistruga [et al.] ; org. committee : Rodica Crudu [et al.] . ─ Chişinău : [s. n.] , 2017. - 174 p. : il., tab., scheme.
Antetitlu : Jean Monnet Publication. Academia de Studii Economice a Moldovei ; Co-funded by the Erasmus+Programme of the European Union. - Bibliogr. la sf. art.
- The role of EU in Transnistrian conflict resolution through the prism of its neighborhood Policy/ Aurelian LAVRIC
- Paradisuri fiscale și combaterea concurenței neloiale în UE/ Natalia LOBANOV
- The impact of EU funds on national economies/ Mircea DIAVOR
- Promovarea politicilor de ocupare a forței de muncă tinere în spațiul de oportunități al UE/Corina CĂUȘAN, Liuba DOROFEEVA
- The influence of international economic migration upon the economy of the Republic of Moldova/Augustin IGNATOV, Rodica CRUDU
- The role of the EU-Moldova Association Agreement in the development of the national economy of the Republic of Moldova/ Svetlana COVAS, Maria CHIȘCĂ
- European Union after Brexit: possible consequences for the Republic of Moldova/ Catalina PLATON, Rodica CRUDU
- Employee motivation and its role in international, European and national business Competitiveness / Nicoleta TOFAN, Larisa DODU-GUGEA
- Relațiile comerciale ale Republicii Moldova cuUniunea Europeană: realizări și perspective/Valeria GARABAGIU, Rodica CRUDU
- Particularitățile fluxurilor migraționiste înstatele UE Veronica MIRZINCU, Rodica CRUDU
- Culisele Zonei Euro în contextul actual al Uniunii Monetare EuropeneLivia ȚÎBÎRNĂ, Marina POPA
- Women’s Economic Empowerment within European Union/ Diana PERJU, Irina USATÎI, Maria CHIȘCĂ
- Oportunitățile studentilor moldoveni de a studia în străinatate prin prisma programelor europene de mobilitate academică Gheorghe VULPE, Marina POPA
COMĂNESCU, Mihaela. Politici energetice europene / Mihaela Comănescu; Red. : Mircea Şerb . ─ Bucureşti : Editura Economică, 2000. - 303 p.
Bibliogr. select. : p. 287-303
The US and the EU : Economic Relations in a World of Transition / ed. by Norman Levine . ─ Lanham : University Press of America, 1996. - XXII, 326 p. : 24 cm.
This anthology provides an overview of the most important events which defined the relationship between the United States and the European Union during 1989-1996. It is a study of the US and the EU during the first seven years of post-communism, beginning with the break-up of the Soviet Empire in Eastern Europe, and demonstrates how the transatlantic partners reconceptualized their relationship after the collapse of Stalinism.
Contents: Acknowledgments, Norman Levine; Preface, Norman Levine;
PART ONE: The Geo-Political Framework; Transatlantic Relations in the Global Arena, Olufemi Babarinde; The U.S. Relationship with the E.U. and the hanging Europe, Stuart E. Eizenstat; EU-US: A European Parliament View of Future Economic Relations, Alan Donnelly; Europe in the Post-Masstricht Era: Implications for the U.S., Eckart Guth; Decisions for Europe: Fragile State of the Union, A Union of Fragile States, Simon Serfaty;
PART TWO: The Single Currency; Towards Monetary Union in the European Union, Joly Dixon; Germany in the European Union, Carl Lankowski; Germany's Position on EMU;
PART THREE: The Institutionalization of Trade; Transatlantic Business Relations, Monique Juliene; Strategic Alliances for Business, John Russell; The GATT Agreement: Impact on EU-US Trade, Ulrike Braun; Support for Reforming and Restructuring the Economics of Central Europe by International Organizations, Ullrich Kiermayr; PART FOUR: Social Policy; The EU White Paper on Growth, Competitiveness, and Employment, Ivor L. Roberts; Working-Time Policy in Europe, Reiner Hoffman and Giuseppe Fajertag; European Works Councils: A Step Towards Social Dialogue, Willy Bushcak; Appendix; List of Contributors. Co-published with the Institute for International Policy Press